need home for huma huma

almarktool

any one interrested in a huma huma trigger no charge he is 3" long so still just a baby needs a good home somerset county NJ
and no i will not ship him

almarktool

not a dumb question but if i were to do a AC road trip at about 1 am it would prob take about 2.0 hours kinda far figure u got to go to rt 287 which would be approx exit 130 or so off the GSP

angelofish

Whew!! Im sorry that is kinda far for me. I wouldve love to solve your problem. Why are you giving him/her away? If you dont mind me asking.

almarktool

well just changing around my setup's it was poor judgement on my part to purchase it , in a 20 gall now but not to worry i will find a home for it or set up another tank if i need to my fish always come first

fishman0729

Almarktool, i live in union county, how far do you live from union county... If its not to far i might make a trip to pick up the fishie if no one wants him.....

almarktool

fishman
still have him have not gotten together yet with the other guy from NY that wanted him if i don't set up something with him tonight then i'll get together with you i work in UC so you would be able to pick him up at my work one morning

fishman0729

ok , thats sounds great i can meet with you in UC, what town do work in , so that i can have some type of clue where i would have to go for the pickup. Please let me know i am still very much interested in the trigger.
fishies rule:)