need lights

mopar9012

im new to this so i might need some help but i need a light for my 30 gallon tank...im looking to keep corals so....give me your offers

K

kjd_0214

Originally Posted by mopar9012
im new to this so i might need some help but i need a light for my 30 gallon tank...im looking to keep corals so....give me your offers

Depending On what kind of coral you want to keep and how much you may want to spend on the light I may have the light for you. Its a Current Usa Outer Orbit Light. #6" long it has a 150watt Hqi and 2 96 Watt Pc's Let me know if you are interested. This would allow you keep any kind of coral that you wanted.

K

kjd_0214

Originally Posted by mopar9012
does it come with everything to work right? how do i mount it? what price are you looking for?
The light comes with everything so all you need to do is plug it in and it will work. It has internal Ballasts. IT mounts with legs that come with it. http://www.championlighting.com/prod...cat=532&page=1
Here is a Picture of the light and specs. I paid $512 for the whole set up. It is only 3 months old now. Make me a offer. It also comes with another bulb. Its a great light but I sawitched over to FOWLR and I have no need for it any more

mopar9012

well 512$ you wont make close to that from me..i dont have that much so you might want to sell it to someone else, because i can only go maybe around 150$ and im sure you want more than that...thanks though