Need Live Rock In Nyc

nyaux

Looking For Some Good Live Rock In The City..i Live In The Bronx.. Looking To Get About 30-50 Pounds At A Good Price..

drew2005

Originally Posted by NYAUX
Looking For Some Good Live Rock In The City..i Live In The Bronx.. Looking To Get About 30-50 Pounds At A Good Price..
I know a place in Queens that has LR for $3.99lb. Could be worth the $7 toll for the bridge. I believe its either Fiji or Tonga. Last time i was there they had Tonga(not branch) rock.

drew2005

Originally Posted by dawicked1
i live in queens where is it?
In Bayside. Northern Blvd right off francis lewis blvd. FishtownUSA

crox

:scared: :scared: :scared: $3.99lb in NYC? That is a steel. Drew2005 do you know if it's cured or not? I need 30lbs.
Thanks
JP

nm reef

LR sold on this site delivered to your door may be a better deal......I've ordered it several times and always been pleased.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by drew2005
In Bayside. Northern Blvd right off francis lewis blvd. FishtownUSA

I've been there. A budy of mine got about 40lbs of LR there last year for his 29 tall. VERY good shop and excellent prices.

teen

im always at fish town, there rock is usually cured. they always have nice stuff, and good prices to. i would suggest them to anybody

drew2005

They have everything there. Good prices. Decent selection of fish. Staff is knowledgable. They have both cured and uncured. When i bought my rock from there i got a 50lb box of uncured. They have a big tank filled with rock tho.

nyaux

Sorry For The Late Response... Think I Might Have To Go Check Out Fish Town.. $3.99 Is Not Bad..better Than $8 At Petland.. Thanks For The Info