Need opinions please. What do you think of this?

saltfish4me

I think that that site is a joke any site that says a lepard shark needs a 400 gallon min are just plan wrong. That would be fine if you just want to kill the shark but for me unless it is 10,000+ gallons it is to small for an adult lepard.
Justin

crx

Thats what I wanted to know. What do you guys think of the information on the website? Do you guys agree with the recommended tank sizes?

big dave

Yeah I wouldn't belive any information on a site that says blue-dot rays are easy to keep. This site just misinforms people interested in taking on sharks as a hobby. This site encourages them to buy small tanks which eventually will not be big enough for the sharks they decide to buy.

grandriverdude

400 gallons is way off for an adult yes, but a 10,000+ is not absolutley necessary. If you could find a tank with wide dimensions, especially if it is VERY long and VERY wide, you could probably keep one in a good size 6,000 gallon tank or so.
Its kind of a misconception on people's part, they assume because they can be kept in an aquarium, they will not get big, but they do, really up to 7 feet. I have read about many getting them, but it is ridiculous what size tanks they keep them in!