need seem advice

salt210

I noticed about 2 days ago some small bubbles(best describes it). Not sure if they just appeared or have been there since I bought it. is this the first signs that the seam is going to fail? If so, is it possible to have it repaired and how much am I looking at? as of right now the panels are still flat at the seam.
heres a pic

flower

Are you saying there are bubbles of water or just what looks like bubbles of sealant? I can't tell by the pictures.
If it is water you have a future leak that will get steadily worse, but if it sealant and no water coming through it is just an imperfection and won't hurt anything...

salt210

no water in it, just bubbles in the sealant. like I said it could have been there when I bought it, but I just happened to be doing something under the tank and when I brought my head up it was at the right level to see it

flower

Originally Posted by salt210
http:///forum/post/3098780
no water in it, just bubbles in the sealant. like I said it could have been there when I bought it, but I just happened to be doing something under the tank and when I brought my head up it was at the right level to see it

Then no need to worry, if it isn't water leaking it is just an imperfection and is no problem.