Need some advice.

brucewrs

This is what I have..220 with dual drilled mega flows.Pro clear 400 gallon wet dry.Now I will be adding a fuge.How would you hook it up?
Take one of the overflows and run it into the fuge and one into the wet dry.Then drill the fuge so it drains into the wet dry and have all the water being pumped out of the wet dry?
I really dont want to put a hang on overflow on.

sign guy

Originally Posted by brucewrs
This is what I have..220 with dual drilled mega flows.Pro clear 400 gallon wet dry.Now I will be adding a fuge.How would you hook it up?
Take one of the overflows and run it into the fuge and one into the wet dry.Then drill the fuge so it drains into the wet dry and have all the water being pumped out of the wet dry?
I really dont want to put a hang on overflow on.
if Im not mistaken the proclear 400 has two intake pipes so that may not work
IMHO I would have all water flow into wetdry and have the wetdry elivated a bit then drill into the w/d's sump and flow over to the fuge. At the end of the fuge pump water back into the tank

brucewrs

Originally Posted by sign guy
if Im not mistaken the proclear 400 has two intake pipes so that may not work
IMHO I would have all water flow into wetdry and have the wetdry elivated a bit then drill into the w/d's sump and flow over to the fuge. At the end of the fuge pump water back into the tank
Yes the pro clear has 2 inlet pipes..Hmmmm,I did not think of doing it that way.I will have to measure to see,because I will need room to take off the top of the wet dry to clean the filter pad.Thank you for a response.

brucewrs

Here is a pic of the wet dry.I am either going to slide it to the left or right.The fuge I made is 24x16x16.So it will be next to the wet dry.Any ideas on how you would go about hooking it up?I am running 2 submersible pumps each rated for 1500gph.
I can not elevated the wet dry because I need access to change the filter pad.
btw that small tank is my hospital tank in front of the wetdry.