Need some coralline algae scrapings to help seed my base rock... can you help?

peanut1181

I know this is a weird request, but I need some coralline algae scrapings from you boys and girls to help me get my "live rock" going. I have a lot of base rock with only a very few pieces of coralline algae encrusted live rock. I figured if I get some coralline algae scrapings it might help speed up that process a little bit? Anyone see a problem with this logic? (or lack thereof as the case might be?) I'll gladly pay shipping and such, so just shoot me an email if you can help me and we'll work something out. Thank you!
Peanut1181 ( parkegm@jmu.edu )

Chelle,
I can help you out.......but you are the last one,this stuff is a pain in the butt:D .I have never shipped it,do you know how to ship it?Does it need water?I have given quite a bit of it away locally.You pay the 100.00 shipping fee and it's all your's,lol j/k!!!:D I need to grow some more!!! shoot me an e-mail saltwater.dave@verizon.net
David

djessem

you can make your own coraline algae ( enough to take over the world) by adding kent marine cb pta abd pt b for about 3 weeks . It will multiply like fire!

david s

by adding kent marine cb pta abd pt b

what is cb pta abcdefghijklmnop :D
how about dripping some kalk just watch the ph and it will grow

Originally posted by djessem
you can make your own coraline algae ( enough to take over the world) by adding kent marine cb pta abd pt b for about 3 weeks . It will multiply like fire!

it is kent CB part A and part B hope this helps