Need some help with Feeding

slugg3r

Hello, I just aquired a 90gal tank that is lightly stocked and am not fully sure how to feed everything. I have:
Clownfish
sixline wrasse
Skunk Cleaner shrimp
banded coral shrimp
about 10 hermits (variety)
10 turbo snails
10 nassarius snails
So far I have been feeding about once every day either pellet food or frozen brine shrimp. I also have some flake food, frozen krill, and frozen squid. Does anyone have any feeding suggestions. I have just been dropping the pellet or brine shrimp in the water and the fish seem to be loving it. Does this feed the two shrimp or do I have to do any type of spot feeding for them? I keep reading the coral banded needs lots of food but I'm not sure if he is really getting any or not.
Also, do you turn your filters off when you feed?
Thanks for any help.

sac10918

Also,
my clownfish love brine also, but they are not very healthy for them. I have heard that feeding fish brine is comparable to feeding people candy. I have also heard the mysis shrimp are more nutritional then the brine. I feed my clowns brine as a treat.
Another food my clowns love is frozen cyclopeeze. I add selcon vitamisn to it and put it in the tank. When I feed the cyclopeeze or brine, I turn of my filters. If I feed flake or pellet, I leave them on.

hatessushi

I have a cleaner shrimp I feed in his vicinity and he gets enough. The fish I feed normaly (put the food in and they get it. Anenome and coral I feed about once a week with planktons and everynow and then some mysis gets spot fed. I always turn the filter off and let the water currents settle down so that when I spot feed the fodd stays with them for awhile instead of getting mixed up in the currents. When I feed flake whith the power off it doesn't go throough the overflow into the filter. I leave the filter off for about 5 to 10 minutes. It also gives me a chance to empty the protein filter.