need some ideas with placement

salt210

last week I bought 2 of the PC100A's and now need some ideas on where to put/mount them. if anyone has done something like this after they have their tank running any ideas are appreciated.

bmkj02

Good thing about them is you really can put them anywhere they fit. Send us a full picture of your setup so we can have an idea. I just threw mine in the back

salt210

here are some pics. the one on the left side is ok, but the one on the right is the one that I am more wanting to move.

spanko

First and foremost they need to have drip loops. None of these do. Water running down an electrical chord right into the outlet is a fire hazard.

You need to have one of these on every one of the plugs into the back of the PC100a, and for the chord of the PC100a into the wall socket.
Can't help with your placement but please keep this in mind when mounting.BMKJ02 I would be very uncomfortable with the way you have your's mounted.

salt210

Spanko, all of the cords run below then up to the sockets. I do not know what the cord cllip is for tho.

spanko

Originally Posted by salt210
http:///forum/post/3104742
Spanko, all of the cords run below then up to the sockets. I do not know what the cord cllip is for tho.
No neither do I. Not my setup, a pic off the net. Below then up is good.

salt210

before these it was a complete mess under there and it had to be taken care of. now I just have to find a tidy way of having them