Need some lighting help pls

Deeznutz

Hi,
I m needing to find some lighting for my 30 gal hex tank that I m wanting to change over to saltwater. I m having issues find stuff that will work with my tank as it seems to be a not as common size. The current light is just a normal 1 bulb light and takes a 15" bulb..I don't think I m gonna go to crazy with this set up primarily some easy to care for fish and maybe some easier corals...I could really use some help finding the correct lighting setup as I am having problems...I would love to have a day n night lighting and I would also like to not break the bank on this set up as well....any suggestions is much appreciated...and would love a link to the product....thanks in advance.

lmforbis

It depends on what you want for corals. You could look at Mars Aqua on eBay. I haven't used them myself but I hear decent things about them. I used a similar LED fixture on my 45 gal hex.

jdblake

It depends on what type of system you want. if you don't mind spending some money, look at Aqua Illumination's Prime led. It's 7 channel and WiFi. You can purchase it on Amazon for about 200.00.