need some opinions please

jja

My lfs is having their once a year BIG sale this weekend. Everything(fish,corals,liverock is 40% off). I found a guy to take my tang and dottyback who has a 125gal. My qusestion now is what would you suggest to put with my 2 false percs,shrimp goby and coral beauty? It needs to be reef safe. Any favorites that fit this bill?

jja

I was just wondering, does anyone have a good pic of a 6 line wrasse? I looked in a few of my books and can't seem to find a picture. Everyone who has one on this site seems to really push them. Also, I am looking at strictly smaller fish(compared to the tang) and somewhat peaceful. Are there any mor suggestions? Any other sort of clowns that would get along with the 2 percs? Would any other type of goby or blenny have a problem with the shrimp goby? Lot's of questions, I know but want to make the right decision and only have a few days. Thanks.

jja

No- I have a guy with a 125 that will take the tang from me. I bought him right away about a year and a half ago and has grown to be quite large and I am feeling guilty. I only have a 55gal.

rsd

For something small that you may not see ALL the time but have cool personalities... try getting 2-3 clown gobies. Max length is like 1.5 inches. They rest on the rocks mostly and they have a few vertical lines that run along the gills that can be quite irradescent. I HAD (damn CBS) 1 green, 1 red/orange, and 1 yellow.
The yellow thought it was a clown and hung with my perc alot. The green was very shy and never really left the LR. The red was cool. He would actually come to the glass and follow me 'cause he knew I would feed him if he followed long enough.
It's sad... ALL my fish beg. No terratories when you walk by the glass... they ALL line up and make it really difficult to see in 'cause they are blocking your view.