Need Tank w/Built In Overflow

hookitbig

I need a few online stores to look for a tank with a built in overflow.
I recently had a close call with my tank that has the CPR overflow. A small piece of algae clogged the air tube and when I got home the tank was about 1/5" from spilling over the top. I was lucky this time but I am not going to take any chances.
My local fish shop is way too expensive, they were telling me for a 50-65 gallon with a built in overflow that it would cost 1300-1600 dollars. I found a few places online that sell tanks but couldnt find any that sell them with the built in overflows.
Thanks for any advice it is always appreciated.

grim_reefer

wow.. that is one heck of a price.. what kind of stand is included?? i get them much much cheaper myself.. for example i usually sell a 150 with 1200gph overflow for around $550 out the door.. and it also comes with a Durso StandPipe and a 3 level valve controlled Custom-Flo Return.. thats just the price on the tank itself.. stand not included
or for example this setup:
120 Gallon Aquarium (72x18x20)
High Volume Built In Overflow Box (1200gph)
Durso StandPipe & 3 Level Custom Flo Return
48x12x18H Refugium Sump
26 Watt Refugium Light with 6700k Bulb
30" High Deluxe Pine Cabinet Stand - NOT PARTICLE BOARD! THE REAL DEAL!
for $975 out the door (tax included)

drex

i had my drilled all glass 90 out the door with the plumbing for the upper half for like $400-$425 at max i can't remember it may be less then that. but in my area they are the cheapest, they dont really make anything on their tanks and what not, only fish.