Need to get rid of Eel in Ohio

blownz281

I'm located in youngstown, ohio not that far away from you. he is healthy as a cow haha. he has been living in my 125gallon tank with several small fish and never ate any. even a one inch goby would walk by him. you can email me at blownz281@sbcglobal.net

walleye

i have one snowflake and a ghost eel and a brown banded cat shark and just hacthed a shark egg in my tank.

blownz281

What size tank are they all in? i had acouple sharks of that kind in past years. make sure you get him to eat right away and also feed them of wide range diet!! also put vitamins in the foods. as i had problems with two i hatched out years later and 3ft long with mouth problems. which was from no vitamins and not enough iodine. i sent you a pm.

walleye

they are in a 220. my brown wont eat anything but silver side. i got shrimp and scallops but he wont eat them. iam going to get white shrimp for the baby one. ive got a place that i can get them sent to me at a good price.

walleye

the boats are not runnnning here yet. it looks like it will be at least 2 more weeks yet. i want them to run so i can get off of here for a day. i have to take some walleyes to my mom and my bro. so they can have fresh fish to eatfor dinnner. lol.