Never Used - 270g Custom Built Acrylic Tank - Kansas

bemmer

My plans have changed and regretably I will not be able to move forward with my 270g FOWLR tank at this time. So, I have had to make the painstaking decision to sell the tank, even before it is completed. This is a custom built tank designed by a very reputable and highly regarded tank builder, whom I have had build a tank for me in the past. The tank manufacturer is Aquatic Systems Design out of Kansas.
www.aquaticsystemsdesign.com.
The highlights of the tank include:
  • 72"Lx35"Dx24 1/2"H
  • 1/2" thick acrylic all around
  • Calfo Style - Internal Horizontal Overflow along the back of the tank (eggcrate and mesh included for the overflow)
  • Two-1.5" drain bulkheads
    Designed for an in-wall system w/black acrylic on three sides
    Eurobracing with cross bracing
    Elegant design with "clean" edges and lines
Priced to sell at a discount - $1250.00

Pics of the tank and the drawings can be sent to you directly. Please PM me with your questions or comments.
Rebecca

bemmer

I see some lookers but no requests for photos. I would be happy to send you some photos of this beautiful new tank. I need to find it a new home very soon.
Thanks
Rebecca

coachklm

hope you dont mind rebecca....
Here are some additional pics. The top is just sitting on there right now - needs welded on. Just to clarify the dimensions a little they are 72 x 35 11/16 x 24 (267 gallons). Also - there are no holes cut at this point, so any kind of closed loop etc.. could be added to suit. The only stipulation is on the overflow bulkheads - they have to go through the back. The plan is for 2 x 1.5" bulkheads to go through the back of the tank for drain. This oveflow, because of it's style and size, will handle a tremendous amount of flow by itself if desired.
(this was cut and pasted from another forum )

i hope thats right.......