NEW 0.005 gallon Nano with a pair of clowns

bigarn

Originally posted by avbryce1
comes with fish lighting, filtration, rock, and sand

Needs a powerhead and heater!

:D

I

ivanfj

I think you should top up a bit. The water level looks a little low to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

erock

These words came out of my mouth when i saw the picture
"OHHHHH MYYYYYYY. . . . wait. . . .what the #$%$"

invertaman

:scared:0h no,sorry to be the berrer of bad news but, in a 0.005g or whatever thats probally not even big enough for a clown fish fry. it might be big enough for a blue-legged hermit. and about a 1/6 pound live rock.
but that is defenatlly not a good begginer tank thats coming just from my expeirence

djnsocal

Ivertaman...take a look at the picture again. Did you look yet? Good. Now start laughing at your post. :hilarious
DJ

liverock27

Don't listen to Invertaman, it looks like you have plenty of room for the two clownfish...Have you thought about a Tang? I think a Yellow Tang would go nicely in your tank. Just MOP

lefty

I'll have to agree with LiveRock27. Your tank's missing something. It's just so...empty. I'm thinking perhaps a nurse shark could fill the void. Or if you're feeling especially daring, you could throw in a nice freshwater fish...like, say, a Cichlid or two. I've always thought that freshwater and saltwater fish would get along just fine. I mean, after all, they're both fish except they just live in different kinds of water.
=D

avbryce1

Originally posted by LiveRock27
Don't listen to Invertaman, it looks like you have plenty of room for the two clownfish...Have you thought about a Tang? I think a Yellow Tang would go nicely in your tank. Just MOP

I was thinking I would put a sohal tang and mabie a queen angel :hilarious

avbryce1

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
that is the most ridiculous thing....you actually bought that?

No..........I dident. :D

C

crazynemo

have u thought about putting some sps corals think they would be a great addition. but u might want to look at ur clowns they seem a little stiff
dude u are the man