new 120 reef pics

joncat24

Here are some pics of the new 120 I just set up. I took down my 65 and transferred everything into this one.

Here is a pic of the odyssea bulbs

here it is with phoenix bulbs

joncat24

this is the 50 lbs of pukani rock from bulk reef supply

and here are a couple of my sump I built

triga22

Wow your tank is awesome! I love those lights they are the perfect color between blue and white.

J

jjs

I'm currently considering changing my 250 hqi odysea bulbs to pheonix. You pics are very impressive. How long have those pheonix bulbs been burning?
You totaly answered my question as to haw it would look. Thank you.
Nice tank by the way.

joncat24

wow...fast replies....lol
the sump is 36x18x18
And yes, the phoenix bulbs have a great color to them. I will never use anything else. They provide great growth also.

joncat24

Originally Posted by JJS
http:///forum/post/2770793
I'm currently considering changing my 250 hqi odysea bulbs to pheonix. You pics are very impressive. How long have those pheonix bulbs been burning?
You totaly answered my question as to haw it would look. Thank you.
Nice tank by the way.
this set of bulbs was in my other light on my 65 gallon and have been burning for about 3 months at 8 hours per day. I would say that it took roughly 3-4 days for them to burn in to that color.

J

jjs

Thanks I couldn't decide between the pheonix 14k and aqualine 20k. I think your tank just made up my mind, and will save me about $100.00 too.

joncat24

right now you can get free shipping at aquacave using FREESHIP487 on orders over $75. That is where I got mine from, they are usually the cheapest on those particular bulbs.

F

fishwilly1

Need New Pics!! Tank Looks So Good Now, And Have No New Pics!!!!

joncat24

Got some new stuff from Marine Solutions so I thought I would post some new pics. Just for you Fishwilly...lol
acan

blue acro

another acan

acans again

some duncans

blue acro colony

yellow tang

green monti

and a full tank shot