New 125 Pictures

seannmelly

Really bored so took some newer pictures of the tank! I've uploaded some, but not all of them. I'll post what I have now, and the rest tomarrow sometime. The elgance pictured is going on 3 months+ strong! Actually has grown another mouth, and polyp extension is AWESOME!! Enjoy and comment if you would like!
Melly

seannmelly

Gasman4455, Current Orbit 72" 3x150 watt mh(14,000k) 4x96 watt pc.
BellaNavis, you are in luck I got to upload the rest of them tonight instead of tomarrow!!
Heres a few more probably take more then one post! 1st is my new Maximum clam, then green hairy mushroom, lawnmower if you can spot him, a frilly mushroom, and newly fragged zoos.
Melly

seannmelly

And some more, sorry for too many pictures.
Melly
Purple tang without and with flash, sohal tang, some yellow/brown/green zoos, and then blue and orange zoos.

seannmelly

Here are some more. 1st, left side of the tank w/ flash, then right side w/ flash, then a center shot w/ flash, and 2 pics I entered in the top down contest first of some zoos and second of new maxima clam. Enjoy!!
Melly
P.S. Alyssia thank you!!

seannmelly

Originally Posted by saltn00b
i thought you need a massive tank for a sohal ? how aggressive is it?
He has his moments. Once in a while he'll be in a mood and chase the hippo tang. But the purple tang is half the size of him, but still keeps him in check most of the time.
Melly

5.0stang

just wanted to ask you did you put ur tangs in all at once of one by one cause i want those exact 3 and what else u have in there? I wish my tank looked like that!

seannmelly

Thanks guys!
5.0stang, no I didn't put them all in at once. The only reason why they were put in at the time they were was because of their availability. So I had the purple tang for 3 months before I added the hippo. And then 2 weeks later Sohal's were available for the first time since April or May and I got him. If you were going to add the same fish I would do the hippo, purple then sohal. My other fish are: 3 green chromis, 2 dispar anthias, gold stripe maroon clown, lawnmower blenny, diamond goby, yellow watchman, purple firefish, mandarin and I think that's it.
Hopkins6, it is not an anenome. It is an elegance coral. Where I got it, probably around $100.
Thanks again guys!