new 24 gallon tank pics

camillo

this is my new 24 gallon tank, i got pics of it and my new fish which are 2 clowns a coral beauty and a sixline wrasse that has been abit camera shy seeing ive only had it for a day. tell us what u think of it, its still very new so should look better when i get some corals.

24aqua

nice start,your gonna need more live rock i also have a coral b. and they like lots of rock work to hide and feel safe

mileto

nice tank man i like the setup were abouts in australia are you from i am from australia aswell? nice tank

blizz75

TOP UP!!

you need to top up daily in a small tank to make sure the salinity is not changing from day to day.
Other than tha looks good i like all the shapes of rock and you fish choice as well. :happyfish

kazaray72

Originally Posted by camillo
im from the part thats next to ur part thats darwin isnt it
Hi there sorry to butt in but i'm from australia and i have a 90 liltre and a 540 liltre tank .Its great to see other aussies on here well if you ever want to chat drop me a line .ps in my 620 i have live rock to pairs of clowns which get along maroons and 1 bubble tip anemone and i just brought a bio colour angel she is a beauty i will try to post some of my pictures

kazaray72

Originally Posted by DeMartini
cute fish!
I do have more fish . YOUR NANO IS COOL i was viewing your thread the other day.

demartini

Originally Posted by kazaray72
I do have more fish . YOUR NANO IS COOL i was viewing your thread the other day.
Thanks! what corals do you have planned?

camillo

hey, im thinking of packing my tank with a hole lot of mushrooms and torch corals, and i really want to get an anenome for my clowns other than that i havnt really been considering corals atm the moment, im a bit worried that my new fish will cause them problems