NEW 30 gallon lot of pic

D

denniscoy420

First saltwater fish tank ever I got 75lbs of rock with 60lbs of live sand
I got 2 false and a 2 striped tomato clown,what is with that any way.........
I got a royal gamma and a lawn blennie and bycolor one too.. they fight once a day I think not sure what to do about that... got a flame angle, pearlscale butterfly,cleaner shimp,fire shimp, 6 line wrasse, blue green chromie, I got 2 bta sep from each other and a blub one too. I also have a pink feather duster
and lots of crabs and snails I also have snail babies .. still not sure when they will hatch . I have a problem with the butterfly fish eating corals so I was wondering if there was and corals he will not eat...... I don't have a skimmer but was looking into buying a ECO -aqualizer let me know what u think
I also hava coralife light
I change my water ever week or 2 6 gallons of the 30 gallons
I rinse the fliter and clean the filter ends I add phtyoplex twice a week and feed my fish twice a day because the butterfly fish needs it or he swim's around fast and mean lol.....not sure if I can keep him for long or not

I am also thinking or using the product called power purple I heard it won some awards not sure if there are any risk's
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

mike22cha

Love the pirahna's tank! Always wanted to make something like that except a SD Chargers helmet in there! The gravel is cool too.