New 8 pack with a canon xti

N

nemo_66

heres 8 shots i took with my canon xti a while back, but just got around to editing them. hope you enjoy...
a two image sequence of my niger moving.
first is in black and white...and blue. lol

here is my green mushrooms.

heres one of my talbots damsel

Another from the beloved niger

Hope i didnt over sharpen this one...

I thought i would include one of my clowns. some of you might have already seen this one.

Hope y'all enjoy.
if you want larger images, just tell me and i'll provide a link to them.

great photos. I wish I could figure out how to make my digi to take pics like this... my 35mm takes great pics but that doesnt help me. but yet again GREAT PICS!

N

nemo_66

thanks both of you. the second to last is my favorite too! im using it as my background.

05xrunner

by the looks of the smaller images. looks like you got the focus pretty good on the trigger. I bet that wasnt easy on a fast moving fish. Clowns I think are the hardest due to how random they swim in a weird up and down all over pattern

N

nemo_66

thanks man. means a lot coming from you. your pictures are pretty amazing themselves. the clowns can get pretty annoying from their swim patterns, but they are the slowest fish in my tank. heres a link to see my album where you can see the larger images. they do seem a bit fuzzy on the larger ones, but hand held and first time, i dont think i did so bad...
http://flickr.com/photos/sayedzada/s...7605804845003/

05xrunner

it takes some time..shooting into a tank for action is a tough thing to do..especially with natural light

oneradtek

nice pictures!. I shoot with a rebel myself, and idk if you already do, but i adobe mine. Not to make them looks fake or nuts, but i auto level my pictures to bring the picture to as close to real life quality as possible. Hey, the people that shoot for nature magazines do, so why cant we? heres some of my pics with adobe just for example.

N

nemo_66

yea. i dont use adobe just for one main reason. cant afford it! lol. i have to use the cheap editing stuff thats built on flickr. but that is the nigers true colors, which is why i love him! i would love to use adobe though. great pictures btw.

05xrunner

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
http:///forum/post/2670379
yea. i dont use adobe just for one main reason. cant afford it! lol. i have to use the cheap editing stuff thats built on flickr. but that is the nigers true colors, which is why i love him! i would love to use adobe though. great pictures btw.
there is also Gimp 2.0..its ALOT like photoshop and its 100% free
also Photoshop elements is like $99

N

nemo_66

yea, ive heard of photoshop elements, but im not ready to fork over 100 bucks right now, since im saving up for a new lens. and i'll look up Gimp.