New addition to family....

allterr

Got him yesterday for my daughter....His name is Oreo!! A really cool cat, and already shares my addiction to my fishtank!!

T

tizzo

He may share your addiction, but his motives are devious!! For a cat, he's cute...LOL...
My dog's name is Oreo too...How original huh?

vpotts28

Nice, I would rather have a cat than a lousy flea bag mutt. I have two of the flea bags now, I'm trying to talk the misses into a littly kitty. Just kidding I love the dogs, but want a little kitten.

guinness

I have two cats. One loves the tanks and the other never seems to notice. RJ as seen below will sit in front of all them and hit the glass. His favorite is the 90 gallon reef, it is behind the couch and he lays there and watchs happily.

allterr

Ahhh thout so. I thought about getting the same light as well for my 10 gal. Is heat a factor?...It was either that or 2 Nova Extremes 40w with a 20 w actinic....

allterr

I dont even have a heater in my tank, keep AC on 78. and the temp in my tank is still a little high...(around 83 F)

guinness

i do have a heater for the winters here in pittsburgh. the heat is not an issue with the ac. on days we don't run the ac i have fan i sit on the fuge and blows across the tank. no problems yet. the tank has only been up since feb so we will see what happens in july and aug.

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by Allterr
Got him yesterday for my daughter....His name is Oreo!! A really cool cat, and already shares my addiction to my fishtank!!
WOW !! you have a kitler !!