New Additions...PICS(again!)

bigpete

sorry i post the same pic over and over again, but just added a new hammer coral and new clown. i traded my old clown to my LFS for another percula and I have to say I am very happy. im really into percs that are almost all black. well anyway, heres a full tank shot and a couple others. hoe you guys like it...once again i apalogize for those who have seen this sooooooo many times....
not the best shot...

star munchin

bad shot...

there were originally 14...but after the nudibranchs came...well you get it

kinda liked this shot

these actually seem to propogate durring the nudibranch attack. i counted 5 new heads in the past 2 weeks!

if you look towards the bottom left, i had an awesome frag of alien eye zoos. but, after the nudibranchs they havent really recovered. some are begining to open but forgive me if they look like junk... hope you guys like the tank so far. by the way, i had to get rid of my clown and frogspawn because the clown started to nip at it and other corals. no good.

L

lbaskball

Looks really awesome!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to catch up to your tank..no success so far..

L

lbaskball

By the way your hammer coral looks the same color as mine.

bigpete

ReefDude37 said:
Are you trying to get the new clown to host?[/QUOTE
hes in the process right now. i slapped a picture on the side of the tank, but he only jumps in right before lights out. it took my last clown about 2 weeks to finally jump in all day. hopefully this one wont ruin my hammer coral. im actually debating whether or not to have him in the host coral or not...

natep206

Originally Posted by lbaskball
By the way your hammer coral looks the same color as mine.

ur lookin at his frog spawn his hammer id a grayish brown. correct??
nate

bigpete

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
Sweet zoos.
I'd even consider that a black onyx perc.
im always hesitant to say whether he is a black onyx or a true perc...everytime i say one its the other! anyway, i love em.

bigpete

Originally Posted by lbaskball
Looks really awesome!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to catch up to your tank..no success so far..

what are you talking about your tank is sick!

L

lbaskball

Originally Posted by NateP206
ur lookin at his frog spawn his hammer id a grayish brown. correct??
nate

Your hammer and frogspawn look green/pink..mine hammer is light green/pink.. Yours loook greenish/pink. I dont see the grayish brown..

reefdude37

Originally Posted by NanoMantis
whats the difference between a black onyx and a true perc?
black onyx usually are more black

nano_nut

Hey BigPete, i'm sure you been asked a billion times already but, what lighting are you useing for your 24g?