New additions to my 65

uk cats

I have alittle flatworm problem as you can see in pic #2 but Im on top of it waiting for a Blue striped Nudibranch to come in from LFS to take care of the problem. If anyone has any other suggestions to rid my tank of these please give advice otherwise I hope you enjoy the pics. Thanks

mr. guitar

Thanks for the info UK CATS! I know someone who has one that's about 2 to 2 and a half feet in length!!! I can't wait to get one when I start up my 125.

babyb

i have one that is about 11 inches across, i just sold a frag to a lady that gave me $30 for it
i was like expecting 10 or so but she named the price and i wasnt about to argue

mr. guitar

i have one that is about 11 inches across, i just sold a frag to a lady that gave me $30 for it

I wouldn't argue about it either.

uk cats

JonCat24 My camera is a Kodak CX6330 Easyshare 3.1 mega pixels. I have had this camera for about 2 yrs and havent had a problem with it. The ease of use is awesome you dont have to be Hi-tech to use this believe me when it comes to electronics etc... Im dumb as a box of rocks but Fish tanks I can hold my own on. Thanks for the reply. Good Luck on camera hunting.

robsw

i used to have bad flatworms all over the rics in my tank. i just took the rics out put them in a little tupperware, and slid my fingers across the polyps brushing off the flatworms. not sure how reliable it is but ive heard that arrowcrabs may eat them along with bristleworms.
hope this helps.

uk cats

Thanks RobSW for the tip. I bought some stuff called Flatworm Exit but started reading the directions and I dont think I want to go that route by the sounds of the directions you better be prepared for a disaster if you dont have extra water ready, extra carbon on hand and be ready for a water change. Im going to try siphon out alitte at a time with air line tubing. So far I have pulled about 30-50 of the little

[hr]
out. Im just going to keep siphoning out day by day.

uk cats

Im not sure on the Nudibranch if they would eat corals or not. Good ? to check out. I think Im going to stay the route of siphoning because it seems to be working. I did some more last night and I have probably guessing pulled another 15-20 out. The six line wrasse doesnt work atleast not for me or I just dont seem him doing anything to them. I have watched him and he seems to completely ignore them. Thanks for the advice and comments on my pics. I wished I could get it looking like some others (JONCat24 has a sweet tank check it out if you have time) on here but thats alot of $$$$$ that I dont have I can only handle alittle at a time here and there.