ok, my shippment from SWF just came in yesterday and all is good. I got:
A duster cluster
A Curlique Anemone
2 Ricordia Corals
1 Pistal Shrimp
2 Aqua Percula Clowns
an Atlantic Carpet Anemone
and an Umbrella Mushroom.
The Dusters I scattered all over my tank, and burried some in the DSB. The Curlique, is purched on top of a rock near my power head. I figure that is he doesnt like it there he will move to where he is happy. My pistol shrimp is looking good. I got him to pair him up with a orange spotted goby that I am looking at getting from one of my LFS's. But a few hours after I added him to the tank, I found him up with the Curlique. Are pistols supposed to be hosted by anemone's? The Carpet anemone is moving around on the other side of the tank going from rock to sand and back again. I hope he finds a place he likes. The two Clowns are in the front of the tank, swimming against the current of the powerhead. As soon as they break free of the current, they turn arround and go back to the start and do it all again. I dont think they have stopped since my power came back on this morning. (Power here in Chattanooga dies about 5:30pm yesterday and did not come back on until 8am this morning or so. Most of Chattanooga is still out this afternoon. Sucks.) So what do you all think from my discriptions? Everything sound ok? Thanks.

serpentine5

Another question, I have noticed my carpet anemone likes to lay upsidedown. Or so I think its upsidedown. It is pointing its green tenticals downward into the DSB. Is this normal? I took my feeder stick and gave it a piece of shrimp and it took hold of it, but it has not moves it towards its mouth. It has not eaten since I got it. Is there a time frame that I can go by that if he doesnt eat by I need to start worrying?