NEW AquaC Remora for sale!!

sugarfox03

I just bought this last week, and then bought a bigger tank than what it it rated for. I need to upgrade to the Pro! Anyway, this is brand new, still in the box, never used. Asking $150 shipped. Please, no paypal...my account was hijacked, so I don't use it anymore. :( This is rated for tanks 25-75 gallons. I have one on my 24 gallon and I LOVE it! I just bought a 105 gallon tank, so this will not work!

jambo

If it's got the maxijet 1200, I'll take it. Just let me know how you want to the payment. Drop me an email at jmvandergriff@gmail.com
Oh, does it have the surface box thing?
Anyway, just email me. Thanks.
JAM

sugarfox03

I cant remember if it comes with the MJ, I can open the box and see though? It doesnt have the surface skimmer, I heard those didnt do much anyway.

sugarfox03

Last chance. I'm going to ship this back to the guy I bought it from. Would rather sell it. Will take best offer if reasonable. Let me know.

sugarfox03

Cant do it, I'd be taking too much of a loss. To break even, I need to get $140 shipped. Anything less and its not worth it, I'll just ship it back to the guy I bought it from for credit on the Pro. I'll take $125 if anyone local wants to pick it up.

ibew

sorry but you can get that in the big auction for 150.00 shipped with MJ so you might as well send it back