New Auto Top-Off thingie

Hey, look at what i got today?? Thing will hold like 30 gals of water. Wheels and all. I can roll it over to my RO/DI holding tank, filler up, and then roll it back to the tank. Now i just have to "rig" up a float valve. It only holds water in the top half, so i should beable to use gravity. And i drinks LOTS of Dr. Pepper, so it kinda fits.....
just had to share.....:jumping:

timo

Interesting...try a float switch with a maxi-jet 400. All you have to do is keep the thing filled...self feeds.
Brewton, huh? Where do you shop for fish stuff?
I was there last Sunday at my fiancee's mother's.

Mainly Water world for Fish and Coral. Reef Scapes for snails. And Aqua Works for drygoods and Liverock. They used to be down in, uumm, sammys neck of the woods, but i heard they moved over by CiCies (sp) Pizza....U heard anything about that?? Tried to find them the other day, but struck out.....

Originally posted by aarone
did you steal that from a convienience store?

Nope, the local pepsi dist. is a client of mine.

aarone

ahhhhh. I usually see those cooling off the dr peppers in the sak and go in m neighborhood

timo

www.busstop_71@yahoo.com
Give us a mail... I'll help you navigate Pensacola fish stores... I travel around the city on a daily basis, and stop at stores regularly. I'll save you a trip or tell you if you want to make one...
Anyway...
Tim

tony detroit

I've contracted at Pepsi Bottling in Detroit.
Words of advise-Tell everybody you care about not to ever, EVER drink Aquafina water from the Detroit bottling plant. What is really funny is that is says "Quality Guaranteed" on the front label on the bottle.