New Avatar for you know who

nm reef

LMAO!!!
I had to take a break 'cause of that guy...first time in a very long time anybody here managed to get under my skin...thanks for makin' me laugh. At him as well as at myself!!!

jonthefb

what happened?????? i havent been on the board for several days...anyone wanna clue me in?
good luck
jon

wrassecal

Originally posted by NM reef
LMAO!!!
I had to take a break 'cause of that guy...first time in a very long time anybody here managed to get under my skin...thanks for makin' me laugh. At him as well as at myself!!!

Yeah, I saw that the other night. I thought I was going to have to hold you back but I couldn't reach all the way to New Mexico:eek:
See Jon you gotta come around more:D Actually this will probably get locked up and it probably should, but it sure is funny:p

nm reef

Ok...I know its very tempting to continue...but in all fairness we should stop. I'll lock the thread before it gets us all in trouble. This is a place where we attempt to prevent flames...no matter the reason. jon...e-mail me if you really need to know. Thread is closed. I'm guilty...but I can't let it continue.....:cool: