New babies!!

jaymz

I got a boy and a girl!
Matrix Blonde Pastel: Female

Graziani Pastel: Male

Both with my 9 month old normal Female

As usual the picutres are terrible. Seeing them in person is so much better. In about a year and a few months when the female gets to breeding weight I can make some super pastels.

jaymz

Dont be jelous you guys have some of the coolest snakes in the world.. especially the brown snake. you should keep a couple of those

Carpet Pythons especially the jungle carpets are awesome.
Green tree python, the woma python, scrub python
you guys have plenty, but you are probably not allowed to keep them are you?

-tara33-

sure ive had a tully jungle before, intence black and gold, also kept a small diamond, but i sold those and got a breeding pair of queensland black headeds the female is unreal but, i dont get to injoy them anymore as they are with my cousins now, wish i hadov kept the jungle-but too nasty for my liking, now im more of a fish freak, wich many of my friends cant understand lol

jaymz

the next time you both are in a store that has ball pythons you should ask to hold one. They are the best. only get about 4'-5'. Very dolice, none of mine have ever struck at me. Very popular in the hobby. They wont eat the baby.. I pormise
If you ever decide to get one, buy from a breeder. They are not worth buying from a store. The extra $25 you might spend is worth it. Or just look up a retile show that may be coming around your area. I got mine at the big reptile show in indianapolis. Even if you dont buy anything the shows are awesome to walk around a see all the animals.

rotarymagic

Ball pythons... to each their own I guess... I've had mine for almost 14 years now. I've had cooler snakes in my opinion through the years, but it was my first and thats why it has stayed in my collection lol. I've had my leopard gecko longer than the ball though.
People are so worried about gettin bit... I don't understand it. Everyone gets bit at some point. My first bite was my Indian python whoo whoo... I was like 12 when it happened.

mboswell1982

shoot, ive been bit by so many things its not even funny, horses, dogs, cats, birds, snakes, heck, ive got scars on my leg from a pit bull, i was animal control, scars on my stomach and shoulder from a stud horse, and even had a blue heeler pup, mine in fact, latch onto my hand one night while playing and held on so hard that i was picking her up off the floor with her on my hand LOL and ive even had a baby cottonmouth bite my pinkie finger, hand swelled up for about a week an a half, and just when i was getting worried, it went away LOL

jaymz

I have a friend that keeps/breeds bloods, carpets, and ball pythons. So ill let him fullfill my need for other snakes for awhile. We are going to bred our balls at some point he has a few normals and a yellow belly female.

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by Jaymz
http:///forum/post/2836367
I have a friend that keeps/breeds bloods, carpets, and ball pythons. So ill let him fullfill my need for other snakes for awhile. We are going to bred our balls at some he has a few normals and a yellow belly female.
cool... There's alot of co-dom traits for ball pythons so its easy to just jump into breeding them... it'd be awesome if they threw clutch sizes like that of retics and burms.

jaymz

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2835559
Ball pythons... to each their own I guess... I've had mine for almost 14 years now. I've had cooler snakes in my opinion through the years, but it was my first and thats why it has stayed in my collection lol. I've had my leopard gecko longer than the ball though.
People are so worried about gettin bit... I don't understand it. Everyone gets bit at some point. My first bite was my Indian python whoo whoo... I was like 12 when it happened.
The reason alot of people are so into the ball pytons are that new morphs are popping out every 6 months. If i breed my pastels and get super pastels they are currently going for $900-$1800 depending on quality. Sure its a money thing but those snakes live better then I do.
I have been bit plenty just not by these. my buddy has a scar or 2 from his bloods. Its no thing.

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by Jaymz
http:///forum/post/2836372
The reason alot of people are so into the ball pytons are that new morphs are popping out every 6 months. If i breed my pastels and get super pastels they are currently going for $900-$1800 depending on quality. Sure its a money thing but those snakes live better then I do.
I have been bit plenty just not by these. my buddy has a scar or 2 from his bloods. Its no thing.
I got alot of bruising when I got hit by a 4foot male blood years back... It was definitely a different bite from all the others.

nw2salt08

Oh, I've held snakes before. I just love them. My husband on the other hand. not so much. They're wonderful creatures. Hailey's had a chance to touch a burm at the zoo and loved it. She squeeled and laughed and called it baby. She's not afraid of animals. We have to keep a close eye on her. lol