new camera pictures..

yellowtail

Originally posted by Nas19320
Nice shots. Did you ever get those PHE's? I would love to see a pic of those.

well i am getting my frag tank started and i had a delay due to cycling so the guy said he'd hold them till it was done cycling. so i'd say in another couple weeks it'll be established enough for the PHE and i am also getting some blues with red skirts.
ill post a pic when i get them

nas19320

Not at the moment, they are a fairly fresh addition so I want to give them some time to settle. I have some on the underside that I may have to see if I can do something about so they can get some light but I won't really know until this weekend.

nm reef

Hmmmm...great pics...what camera did you get?
Hmmmm...I'd part with some red eyed zoos for a few of those blue...

yellowtail

Hmmmm...great pics...what camera did you get?
it is called a nikon coolpix 4800
technology gets me confused. were you talking about the ones in my first pic?

hypertek99

Hi i just got a Sony DSC-T1 but when i zoom in and take pics it's always blurry. How can i take good pictures???

devilboy

you guys with the awesome looking zo's do you have any problems with your shrimp roaming around on them and the polyps closing up?

vibe

Hypertek99: dont zoom to much. just get as close to the tank as possible. but i think there might be a button that might be able to help with the blurryness.

nas19320

Originally posted by Hypertek99
Hi i just got a Sony DSC-T1 but when i zoom in and take pics it's always blurry. How can i take good pictures???

Select the macro function and then find out what the macro range is. For example my macro has a range of 4cm to 1.4 ft at wide angle. In areas with low contrast you may need to use a manual focus.
Originally posted by NM reef

I'll see what I have and let those interested know.