New Canister For Filter


New Member
I have a "FLUVAL 103" with a cracked cannister, can anyone give me any info on where i may be able to pick one up or know of anyone that has one that my want to part with it. Any info would be big help. Thanks.


Go to fluval's website. I don't know what it is but I've been there before. Just do a search. Write customer service an e-mail and tell them how faithful you are to their products and how disapointed you are that this happened and they'll most likely replace it for you.