new coolest shark

mike22cha

looks much better. You still missed two of the coolest sharks: Zebra and Leopard Shark, but that's ok. Much better

krj-1168

Hmmm - while I like sharks like the Nurse, Blacktip Reef, Horn/Port Jackson's, and Leopard sharks as these are all cool sharks.
My pick for the Coolest of All - Without a Doubt - is MR. JAWS -- Himself -- The Great White Shark.

gnorman

im so lucky where i live- im able to drive 10 minutes, put on some snorkel gear and go out and be with leopard sharks. i love them so much, the way they swim, their coleration. everything about them is just so awesome

Originally Posted by GNorman
im so lucky where i live- im able to drive 10 minutes, put on some snorkel gear and go out and be with leopard sharks. i love them so much, the way they swim, their coleration. everything about them is just so awesome

Wow that is so sweet! The best I can do is drive 10 mins to the LFS where they have a 1800 gal tank with 3 leopard sharks, there cool to look at but swimming with them must be unreal.

gnorman

Originally Posted by Thoroughbred
Wow that is so sweet! The best I can do is drive 10 mins to the LFS where they have a 1800 gal tank with 3 leopard sharks, there cool to look at but swimming with them must be unreal.
yeah i love it. they are just so peacful looking ( as are many sharks ) and they are no threat to humans- for the most part. i see huge bat rays also, and a bunch of other things.
i think thrashers are pretty cool just b.c the way they eat . wouldnt want to be whipped with that tail....

fish4ever

All sharks are awesome, but I will have to go with the goblin shark cause of its unique appearance and how rare it is.

S

surfinusa

Great whites are the coolest if they wanted to they could rip you into peices a lot of sharks can do that but greats do it with style.

krj-1168

While - all sharks are pretty cool.
What makes Great White - so incredible is the fact that can completely leap out of the water. At feat that no other shark that nearly their size can do.

zeke92

i put whale shark cause that is my favorite but...
i like hammerheads and reef sharsk aswell..and nurse sharks...

dskrezyna

Dont mean to be a downer but this poll should be moved to 'The Aquarium' since it doesnt deal with aggressive aquarium fish.
But my vote is for the great white.