NEW coral pictures!!!!!

hot883

Hi Luke, great additions. I'll take a look at that site. bcool831@pldi.net. I too have added new ones today. I will get ya pic tomorrow. Brain coral, star polyps, zoas, and mushrooms, and 3 peppermint shrimp. I also bought 2 bags of LS so I will be switching out my CC soon. Barry

mudplayerx

Great pics Bronco! Your enthusiasm for the hobby will take you far.
Make sure you guys browse the stuff for sale on this site. I don't work here, but some of the prices are really good, and from what I've seen the service is top notch. Might as well toss a few bucks to the peeps that run this great board! :joy:
ps- If anyone is around Clarksville, TN (40 miles from Nashville), I would love to trade frags. The current coral that I'm propagating is xenia, and I have quite a few very nice and hardy frags avail :)
I should have some green striped shrooms for trade soon as well as they are starting to spread.

bronco300

sent....well everything looks ok, my zoos that were on top havent come out today yet, and my little zoos have some, but the green ones are hiding....xenias are just pulsing like crazy again today, they look beautiful as ever :joy: added some water yesterday to fill it up. so hopefully when i get back from class everyone thing will be as cipper as those xenias
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish
Luke P

bronco300

hey, awesome pics hott, i love the zoos and the...brain, is it? I thought i sent a link to everyone, i used the computers email, so i'll have to open the thing up so it sends em, you should receive it somewhere around 3 or so when i get back to the laptop....sorry, if you still dont then i'll have to resend it to everyone prolly, lol, sorry all!!
My lighting is a satellite 65W i think it is....haha, can hardly remember now...lol, i'll have ot look to make sure, maybe its a 96W...oh boy...

bronco300

uh oh......my zoanthids on the top of my rock work arent looking very good, they seem to be losing the color....they are a palish white now
this a sign of it starting to die? they arent dropping or anything, the color just doesnt look right, and they havent open yet today....any ideas?

mudplayerx

I'd give them a little time before I started to worry. New additions to tanks tend to act oddly for a few days.