New Corals and some acclimation

jubbin2001

Hey all. I just ran past my LFS of choice and plucked some nice pieces from thier frag tank
1 Kenya tree
1 Frog spawn
1 Candy cane
1 Xenia
1 Colt
1 Clove
I have gotten them in the tank and they are all opened and looking happy. My issue is, I have heard some different stories when it comes to acclimation. Now I am not talking about standard water acclimation, I am talking about light acclimating them as well. They didn't come from a tank with MH or anything, infact they came from a tank that was running the same light setup I had gotten from them previously. The difference being I have a 29g tall, and their tanks range from standard 20g and up. My question is how safe is it going to be for me to start placing them in the spots I want, instead of leaving them on the bottom of the tank for a bit.
Tank as follows:
29g tall
Coralife Aqualight 30" dual CF fixture
Marineland H.O.T. Magnum Pro (with bio-wheel) @ 250gph
Supreme Skilter 250 (250gph chem/bio/mech filter/protein skimmer) - upgrading to a SeaClone skimmer when I get paid
1 Maxi-jet 900 powerhead (with a hydor wave deflector installed)
1 Hydor Koralia #2 (600GPH)

wangotango

If the lighting is similar then I wouldn't worry about acclimating them. If after a few days it seems like they don't like the spot you can always move them.
-Justin