New Corals Great $$$

susiepan

Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know I got some really nice corals today from Fishsupply.com, and I have purchased corals from them before, and still have them healthy and happy..
But they are having a special on the Flower Pot for 12.99 and the pc I got, is at least 3" in circumfrence, and just beautiful, I also got a pearl and a bubble for 16.00 and 18.00 for medium size pcs, and they are VERY nice in size...
Just FYI....
I'm going to be ordering more of the flower pots at that price and size, cant go wrong..
~Susie ;)

susiepan

I understand what your saying, and unfortunatly, I purchased some elegance corals, awhile ago,with a flowerpot, and the flower pot is the only thing I have left, the elegence only lasted maybe 4-5 months...but for some reason I do have luck?? with the flower pots..
Thanks for the info though, I usually do check out growing etc when I buy something, and sadly enough I did not do It with the elegence, so I do always try to read up on something now before I get it...No offense taken, thanks for lookin out :)
~Susie ;)