new corals looking poor

frogz

i got these 2 corals on friday they looked pretty bad from shipping but i thought they would make it, do you think they can be saved or should i get then out of the tank all other corals are doin fine the first one is a neon acropora and the second one is a yellow fiji leather the leather looks like someone poked it on the side you can see the damage in the pic
the leather is keeping its color so far but the acropora is starting to turn white on some of the branches when i got it some of the branches were broken off any advice or help would be appreciated thanks here are the pics

frogz

also the acropora has strings comming off of it the crab is eating it off you can see him in the pic

dburr

What do you mean "poked"? Is it dying in that spot? If it's falling apart in that spot, try cutting it out. You might have some frags to mount.
The acro turning white is because of bleaching. It may stop or may not. If it continues spap off good parts and mount them. Slimeing is caused from stress, like when it's out of water.
Can you post water readings. Also a pic of the acro and leather, close up pics.

acesfull

what are your parameters, lighting, ph, nitrate, phosphate, calcium, alk, the more the better. acros require intense lighting, high water flow, relatively high calcium and alk levels, and stable water conditions