New England Aquarium in Boston...

dvs

Im heading back home next week for my cousin's graduation and I figured Id swing by "the tank." Would anybody like pics of anything in particular?
:D
Jen
YEAH! IM GOING HOME!!!!!

azeritis

My mother is from Boston, I sudied there in Bentley College, the aquarium was one of my favorite palces. Boy do I miss the States....

fish boy

can you take a picture of the huge porcupine puffer in the shark tank and can you also get some pictures of the lumpfish

sammystingray

Get pics of everything.....I would also enjoy pics not pointed directly at tanks, but of the inside of the place itself as well....I doubt I'll ever visit there, and I wouldn't mind seeing the inside of the building.

padam07

I have pics on my computer right no but I have no way of posting them. I havea few good pics but some are kind of dark. It is hard to get good pics somettimes because it can get kind of crowded at times in their. I am gonna try to post a pic of the giant puffer. If anyone would like these pics e-mailed just let me know. All of the pics I am about to show are from the same giant tank that goes down the center of the building.

padam07

Here is apic of one of their sea turtles. I don't remember the age of this turtle but I know it is old:rolleyes:

padam07

Here is a pic of the head of one of the sharks. Don't know what kind though.
It was hard to get the shark in a picture because he so quick and the windows are only bout 6 or 7 feet wide. Add that and all of the kids around, It was hard.

Im goin to the boston aquarium on my field trip at school. We are goin to see the ghosts of the abyss movie and look at all the fish. Its goin be so fun. The bad thing is ere not going till like 9 days. I dont think ill be able to get pictures up, sry!:(

padam07

Originally posted by Shels
How big is that puffer?

If I remember correctly that puffer is around 18" - 24". It is pretty big.

killafins

they used to have a big green morea there... try to get a shot of him. last time i took the trip of there just to see him and i couldn't find him... :(

toddpolish

I went to the aquarium in Baltimore last year. Thought it was a little better than the one we've got here in Boston. I dunno...
nice pix on your site, Jen. ;) behave.

sammystingray

This was DVS's last post??:confused: Hope she is alright? Been almost two months since she posted she was heading home....not a single post after this one.......:( perhaps she found greener pastures.:)

T

thomas712

Good point sammy, while we are at it --- jonthefb and timsedwards have been gone for over a month. Hope they are still around.
Thomas