New fish

one-fish

Been offline for awhile old PC found a bullet.. still getting used to windows 10 and new laptop. Was out for another 5 days came back with a small diatom breakout and fat fish...my guess little overfeeding so reconnected Phosguard reactor w/new media 3 days seeing results week later gone Chaeto in sump has been invaded once again from GHA ...Light source is not centralized thus GHA growing in skimmer divider plates and sump. Saw here a link to a Chaeto reactor made w/strip LEDS might be something to research.
Bought a Coral Beauty QT ed for almost 3 weeks Glad I bought a Amm. Alert badge seems the sponge filter wasn't keeping up many wc's later and when fish finally started eating... timid fish.She has been in DT for 4days now no problems w/the clowns. Eating well with others. Still kinda hiding but have seen it swimming freely thought the rocks nice addition to the tank Named her Dakota did lose my molley to the sump monster when doing maintenance but did give it a proper burial...That was my first started fish 10 months ago

iidylii

I absolutely love ammonia badges for QT tanks...I know some people don't like to do this but I personally thrown a nice size chunk of LR into my QT and my ammonia doesn't move one bit over the few weeks of QT...good luck with everything