New fish

grouperhead

Im a happy kid right now. I just got my tax return, and am 83.27 bucks richer. I have my 75 with just my picasso trigger, after my miniatus died of gill flukes about a week ago. Well i really want a grouper for my tank, but not sure what kind. I was thinking of either a blue-line or blue-dot. this would be the only other fish in the tank except maybe a snowflake eel that i might add later down the road. i have done my water chaecks and everything is good. what would you add? the agressives they have at my lfs right now are some spanish hogs, cuban hogs, coral hogs, snowflake eels, a couple small panthers, a blue jaw trigger, a lunare wrasse, and a small harlequin tusk for australia. the owner said he can order me anything i want. what should i get? thanks, bo

grouperhead

trey which one do you think would be best, i think that the cubans are deep water and somewhat hard to acclimatize? is this true? thanks, bo

pufferlover

As I mentioned in other posts I have added a few Hogfish to my tanks in the last couple of months and I agree they are one of the finest fish I have bought and priced very reasonably. I have a adult Coral Beauty in with a Tassled File, Maroon Clown, Cleaner Wrasse, and Snowflake Eel. I have a Diana's Hog in with my 2 BIG Porks and Rock Beauty Angel. And I have a baby Coral Hog in with my baby Niger Trigger. All 3 have been healthy from the get go and they constantly move around and eat like pigs. Colors are great and in my mind the Dianas is the best but also the most aggressive according to my reference books but with the Porks and Rock it has worked well. I strongly recommend them. My lfs just got in a Cuban Hog and I am very tempted to add to my collection but alas I am out of room in my tanks for now.

grouperhead

i think im gonna go with the spanish but still not sure. ill let you guys know tomorrow when i bring one of them home. later, bo