new frag box

reefkprz

got a bigger or closer picture (either the picture is small or my eyesight stinks) I cant make out the details to fuigure out what I am looking at.
either that or post the name and brand and model number and I'll look it up.

mkzimms

heres a bigger picture... it just looks like a tool box with some holding space for frag plugs and tray space for some water while your fragging. its cool but im sure its not worth what it costs.
i smudged out the label to appease the SWF.com gods.

update... its about $70 - $120 shipped, and it includes a few different packs of tools and reef plugs. ehh, for my money i would just drill some holes in plywood.

reefkprz

nope, I wouldnt waste my money on it.
Its cool, its sleek, its got that ergenomic design......
but no its its not versetile enough for me. I set up my work station a little different for each coral I frag (kind of).
dont get me wrong, it would be a cool gadget for some one who only intends to frag a little, and wants to keep their essentials all in one place.
but I can have 10X the work area and water capacity for 1/16th the price by using stuff I have laying around. tupperware and eggcrate RULES.

grabbitt

I've seen that around before. It seems like a nifty design, but I've got a tool bag designated for fragging purposes and a stack of newspapers and cardboard for when I need to set up a workspace.
It's cheaper