New frag tank

HJello Everyone. So its been a while and i thought i would give everyone an update. I 60g reef is doing great despite the hair algae outbreak i am dealing with.
So today I strted setting up my frag tank. I am so excited. Here are some pictures of the new set-up so far. Also I am attaching some pictures of the corals that I have that are getting fragged out.

joeman1881

Thats awesome! I was thinking about doing something like this, but probably smaller, and probably lower budget. My problem is I keep all my frags I make for my friends on my sand bed or hanging around in random places around my tank, but it looks kinda terrible. So hopefully I will be in the same boat soon as well! I am sure it makes it easier to monitor growth on your frags too! Good luck!

Yeah I am excited about it. Its up and running now. Cycling it right now. I must say the first mistake was setting it up in my room. Cause right now all I hear is flushing cause I couldn't find the part I need. Not easy to sleep. lol

Also picked up some more coral to add to my frag tank. Here is the complete list so far.
Montipora
Orange Cap
Neon Spongodes
LPS
Patriot Acans
Purple Planet Acans
Crazy Maze Platygyra
Mushrooms
Highlighter Purple Ricordia
SPS
ORA Cali tortuosa
Deep Water Turaki