new in-wall 125g just finished

hoycetee

just took these pics of my new 125g i installled in my hall way wall to my bedroom. the back isn't totally finished yet still need to add doors and trim but my bed will set right under it. you'll be able to see through it from hallway to my room. looks like some people might get a free show along with seeing whats in the tank
. but i set it up so all maintence well be from inside my room and theres plenty of room up above tank for access, i'm making a removable door that will easily come on and off above tank
don't know what im gonna put in their yet. not sure if i want reef or flower tank yet. :thinking: :notsure:
i'll post more pics down the road as i progress though, let me know what you think

hoycetee

it might be a couple months before i put lige into as i'm slowly building a custom sump/refugium with a automatic top off hook up to try to keep maintence to a miminal, i really want to get the tank setup completly done before adding any life, and money is a factor right now, but hopefuly in two months its full of sand and rock

robchuck

Nice work!!!
I had to do a double-take on your first photo; I thought I was looking at my tank for a second. (Great minds think alike or something like that
)

jayc

Originally Posted by RobChuck
Nice work!!!
I had to do a double-take on your first photo; I thought I was looking at my tank for a second. (Great minds think alike or something like that
)
What size tank is that? Its beatiful!

Josh

carshark

Originally Posted by JayC
What size tank is that? Its beatiful!

Josh

errm isnt the title 125 just finished?? i think that explains it enough eh?
what i am curious about is how the heck those three tangs are going to get along in that 125....
edit: no im sorry i see four,i think what is that fish above the regal and yellow?

robchuck

The tank in question is mine and is 300 gallons. There are indeed four tangs in the tank (Yellow, Purple, Hippo, and Desjardini Sailfin).
I posted in this thread because hoycetee's (original poster) paint and trim around his tank bear an uncanny resemblance to my tank. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

jayc

Originally Posted by carshark
errm isnt the title 125 just finished?? i think that explains it enough eh?
what i am curious about is how the heck those three tangs are going to get along in that 125....
edit: no im sorry i see four,i think what is that fish above the regal and yellow?
Thanks, but the 125 was hoycetee's. I was asking how many gallons RobChuck's tank was. Anyway Robchuck thats a beatiful tank.
Josh

hoycetee

yah that one is not mine but i started to stock mine up today finally, just got my ro/di the other day but i ran out of salt tonight to fill it all the way up

here it is now with 100lbs ls, 75lbs lr, 35 hermit crabs,6 snails, sally lightfoot crad, 2 yellowtail damsels

nokturnal1

That is a nice wall. Sorry that i dont have pic of my tank's I have 2 60 gallos Tanks and a Flat TV and Sound Receiver and Speakers in my wall . In my aparment.

nokturnal1

Originally Posted by RobChuck
Nice work!!!
)
:joy:

hoycetee

too much i lost count all i know is whatever money i have left after paying bills and food goes straight to my tanks, i also have a 120 in my living room