New inverts, recommendations please

jba6511

I just got rid of the CBS in my 10 gallon so that I can get some new inverts. I want something that will aid in cleanup, look nice, and not be a pest to my corals. I was thinking a cleaner shrimp or fire shrimp, maybe a peppermint shrimp or two, and some sort of crab, like a sally lightfoot or a emerald. What do you guys think? Any other recommendations?
Current inhabitants are:
2 false clowns
2 blue leg hermits
bunch of snails
shroom
zoos
kenya tree
gsp

fenrir

If your looking for a shrimp, I love my skunk cleaner. He will clean and eat out of my hand. I also have an emearld and he is pretty neat.

kanicky

Cleaner, Skunk, Peppermint, Sexy, Boxing... all reef-safe.
I <3 the Boxing Shrimp. I have been waiting for SWF to start selling them again.
I don't recommend the Sally Lightfoot.

socal57che

Originally Posted by Nick76
Im suprised nobody has commented on compatibility with you CBS.
:notsure:
"I just got rid of the CBS in my 10 gallon"????????????????????? :notsure:

nick76

that was ment for jba
EDIT: OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol I read wrong. Thats what I get for post scanning.

adairable

just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread b/c i wanted to pick up a shrimp....
is it ok to get more than one at a time????

pettyhoe

yeah, adairable, shrimp do not add much at all to a bioload, I have four in my 29 gallon with no problems, and my cleaners are pretty big

jba6511

i went to the LFS store looking for sexy shrimp, but they would have to order them. I also want to find a boxing crab as well. Thanks for all of the suggestions guys.

jba6511

Originally Posted by krzysztof
Saltwaterfish.com have sexy ahrimp and boxing crab for sale.

yeah i know and they are running some good specials right now. I just do not need to spend the $79 and then the cost of shipping.

browniebuck

How about a couple of anemone crabs (white spotted porcelain crabs). I have 3 of them in my 55 and they are very entertaining to watch and also very pretty to look at. They are nothing more than filter feeders, so I am pretty certain that they are reef safe (they haven't bothered my xenia, acrapora, or green ricordea). I am just now getting into the whole reef thing, so I started out with some rather cheap corals (I really don't think that the anemone crabs will bother any corals though)