New Jersey people, just in time for the frag swap

grubsnaek

i have a complete 20L set up, that can be used as a Frag Tank or a Nano Tank. here is a list of everything that is included...
custom made stand and canopy
20L drilled with 2x 1in bulk heads
custom overflow boxes
custom made stand pipes for draining
custom made return system from sump
1x VHO retro kit
2x 24in VHO actinics
1x 70w 10k retro halide
2x koralia nano's
2x 50w stealth heaters
2x 12LED blue moon lights
10g sump w/fuge
fuge holds two different type of macro, couple different types of live rubble
viaqua 606 (606gph) return pump
will give a bunch of stuff for the fuge as far as macro, sand, live rubble....
Everything is priced out to 700.00 with out the cost of the stand and canopy. i will let everything go for 500.00 or best offer. if stand and canopy are not wanted everything can walk for 400.00. perfect in time for the up coming frag swap.....
here is a link to my thread to be more hands on...
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=279537
no shipping and no piece selling. all one shot....

premilove

i know you said no piece selling, but if you do decide on parting it out, i will buy ur complete sump/fuge system.

grubsnaek

yea im really just trying to sell the complete system, im upgrading to a 29 in a couple months. so looking to dump everything in one shot

phenetix

I know this is unrelated but im interested in joining the NJ frag club... and I dont know how to PM lol

knockout

Originally Posted by phenetix
http:///forum/post/2797803
I know this is unrelated but im interested in joining the NJ frag club... and I dont know how to PM lol
I think you are too new in the forum and PM is not active for you just yet... www.njreefers.com is what grubsnaek is referring to, sorry could not send him pm

grubsnaek

system still running, so no...but wen it comes time to break it down, i will deff see if you still want it. i want to part with the whole system...