New lfs visit

chinnyr

Don't you get excited to find a new store near you that you have never visited.Then,only get disappointed when you finally get there.I was on the way back from an out of town mountain bike ride today and stopped by a store,that a friend told me about,on the way home.there was not much to bee seen.The place was big and had lots of salt tanks.You know the kind that are all plumbed into the same system,so when one fish gets ich they all do.I finally found a little red scooter blenny.I have been looking for one locally for quite some time.I was ready to get him because he looked to be in good health.Well,the flame angels in the same tank all had ich and were lined up at the cleaner shrimp.I don't have a quarentine setup and did not want to take the chance:( .But,I did find another place the other day near my new house that was small,but had good prices and was willing to order stuff for me.:D Just thought I'd share.

krishj39

Sorry the new LFS was largely a disapointment. It sure is cool to go into a pet store for the first time though. I have been meaning to make the trek to a pet store I've heard about that is in Philly, about an hour from me. I think I'll have to try to get there in the next few weeks. Ooh, I just remembered I have a gift certificate for a steak house down that way--that's a pretty good incentive to get out there. :)

doodle1800

I get disappointed with a new LFS when their prices are through the roof. Damsels for $7, Percs for $24 - LR for $10 a Lb, etc...etc...