new light pics

puffer32

Don't leave the MH lights on for more then afew hrs a day for awhile, you could shock your corals with to much to soon. Tank looks great though

king4345

Looks great, but as already said. Easy your corals into it. If it's bright to you it's bright to them. Keep us posted on how the new lights hold up for ya.

doodle1800

I will watch the lights - thanks.. I also need to clean the glass it seemso - bright lights make everything show up..

king4345

Yeah, the brighter lights will make you notice things. But, that's a nice tank so you will enjoy I am sure.

patandlace

Nice pictures. Is that an electric flame scallop? Does it climb the rocks often? I've had one for months and it's always on the sand bed in caves.

doodle1800

yes it is a flame scallop - I put him on the rock... they don't live too long though - 6 mos tops I believe. He was a bday present.

patandlace

I've heard they don't live very long. I feed mine Phytoplankton often so hopefully it will live as long as possible.

ginarox

i have to agree with joncat24,,,your tank looks awesome,,,love the colors,,,have a great day....