New Lights

brain1991

I have a 10g that I recently upgraded the lighting to a BoostLED PAR30 Bulb. Its a 60 degree 2 Blue, 3 White light each at 3-watts. Now I am curious as to what types of corals can be kept under this rated lighting? I am fairly new to the reef tanks so any help would be appreciated!

geoj

This is one thing you will have to see for your self as all tanks are a little different and the light you chose is not used by many as of yet. I would start with Low- Med light corals and see how they react.
Use the coral chart at this link to pick
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/332781/coral-chart-very-good-refernce-guide-to-coral-needs-and-placement

brain1991

Cool thanks for the link, I was thinking Zoas, trumpets and toadstool. Would those be fairly easy to take care of? like i said i have really very minimal experience with coral and the only ones I have kept easily were a trumpet and a brain in a 3g that had a compact florescent screw in bulb. I dont know much about supplements and what not and want to keep it fairly simple for a while. Just a little step up from fish only.