New Ls And Lr ??

crustymonk

OK, last night I removed all my cc from my 80 gal and drained some of the water to a lean container. Today I added 110 lbs LS and 100 lbs of LR. After adding the LS and LR I realized that I had the temp off and the tank was at 70-72. Is this going to OK??? Also, after adding the LS the tank was obvious cloudy so I place the LR in and was going to wait till things settled to scape it. Any problems here????

toyshika

Originally Posted by crustymonk
OK, last night I removed all my cc from my 80 gal and drained some of the water to a lean container. Today I added 110 lbs LS and 100 lbs of LR. After adding the LS and LR I realized that I had the temp off and the tank was at 70-72. Is this going to OK??? Also, after adding the LS the tank was obvious cloudy so I place the LR in and was going to wait till things settled to scape it. Any problems here????

If you have no fish or inverts in the tank this is OK...ENJOY!

crustymonk

SWEEETT. I cant believe I am so excited about purchaing sand and rocks
. Cant wait till things start to settle....
I will start to post some pics....

toyshika

Originally Posted by crustymonk
SWEEETT. I cant believe I am so excited about purchaing sand and rocks
. Cant wait till things start to settle....

You should be feelings two things right now:
HAPPY
and
BROKE
Ha!

T

tampausmc

wow....100lbs. of LR.....glad i only have a 29 gallon

crustymonk

The LS has been in the tank for about 4 hours now and I see a lot of 'Little things' moving around the surface of the sand. Pods??? Tank is starting to settle from the sand storm so hopefully tomorrow I can arrange the LR better.