New MAXIMAS and DERASAS 4-sale - YOU GOTTA SEE!!

candycane

These clams are tank raised - and come from right here in Colorado. The price per clam is $54.00. Shipping is a flat $25.00 USPS overnight for 1-3 clams (you just have to live in an Express Guaranteed overnight area). If you order a Golden Teardrop with any of these clams, I will throw that one in for $30.00. If you want to use another shipping method, your choice. I would just need a zip code and I could find out the price through another carrier.
If you have a question as to whether something in your tank may eat or harm these clams, send me a PM or an email. My email address is cfrecf @ yahoo . com without the spaces.
These clams are all about 2-2.5 inches.
If you want to check my feedback for some of the clams that I have already sold, you can look at the below link too.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=321215
The ones labeled KING CLAMS towards the bottom are $67.00 a piece - they are still Maximas, they just have pretty different color patterns. The rest are $54.00 a piece.
You can check the clam forum for current and future information on these or other clams.

candycane

Vanuatu #11, #12, and #13 - the KINGS are the next 2 posts to follow and are $67.00 a piece and the Blue Lipped Derasas are $80.00 a piece. The Derasas are about 3.5-4.5 inches too.

candycane

King #6 and Blue Lipped Derasa. There are 3 Blue Lipped Derasas, and several of Mint-Green Squamosas that are fairly small. I only got three of the Squamosas out of the rearing tanks that are about 1.5 inches and those are $60.00 a piece - just tiny buggers.

dplantz

Nice clam batch! Just wondering about those pics of the small green squamosas? Man Im so close to my tank being up, just need that last little bit before I start.

+1 for great seller.

candycane

Originally Posted by dplantz
http:///forum/post/2713501
Nice clam batch! Just wondering about those pics of the small green squamosas? Man Im so close to my tank being up, just need that last little bit before I start.

+1 for great seller.

The Derasas were about 1.5 inches when someone I know found them. They were reared back to health after about 18 months. Now they look like that.
I kinda thought that Squammies would be bigger. Their coloration is cool, just they are very small. Shells about 1.5-2 inches - I just grabbed a few and put them in the tidepools.
But I only list about 5% of a batch at a time. Then turn the tidepools over with another 5% batch from another kind (teardrops, ultras, vanuatus). That way if something happens to the water (knock on wood it doesn't), it doesn't take out like 400 clams.

whyamisofl

Any crocea's on the horizon??? I really dont have room for an adult Maxima otherwise I would order 3, 4, 5, & 6!

candycane

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
http:///forum/post/2713570
Any crocea's on the horizon??? I really dont have room for an adult Maxima otherwise I would order 3, 4, 5, & 6!
None. I have every intention of trying to breed Croceas in the future. I want to see if ones that are raised under strictly metal halides will have less of a need for heavy amounts of light.
Once a clam passes a certain size, they just sit there. I had a Derasa that was so large that it had it's own light once. Little bell pendant just hanging right over it. But these maximas above are only 2.5 inches or so.

quicksivler

hi there your clams are nice few questions If I baught alot of them would price be droped do to large order (discout) and could you send a picture of squamosa to quicksilver_12003@yahoo.com I want to check them out also do you have and gigas clams or can you get any in the 5-6 inch rang smaller is ok but not larger than 9 would be awsome.

candycane

I don't generally do, I guess what would be "bulk" discounts. I rarely ever see Gigas Clams as well.
1 ITTY-BITTY Squamosa and 2 Blue Lipped Derasas AND all the rest of the above are still available. The only ones that are SOLD are listed below.
King #1, King #2, King#4, One of the teardrops, 2 of the Squamosas, 1 of the Derasas and Vanuatu #3 are gone.

netimreefer

bump for some great looking clams and a great seller! I have bought from him in the past and just ordered king #2!!! I can't wait to get it!!

candycane

Mostly all of these are still for sale besides these.
"King #1, King #2, King#4, One of the teardrops, 2 of the Squamosas, 1 of the Derasas and Vanuatu #3 are gone."

candycane

Here is what IS SOLD - King #1, King #2, King#4, One of the teardrops, 2 of the Squamosas, all 3 of the Derasas, Vanuatu #3 AND King #3. I Still have one of the mini-squamosas and all rest of them.

candycane

10% off all clams.
It will only last till I run out of clams or post that I am no longer offering 10% off.

candycane

Here is what IS SOLD - King #1, King #2, King#4, One of the teardrops, 2 of the Squamosas, all 3 of the Derasas, Vanuatu #3 AND King #3. I Still have one of the mini-squamosas and all rest of them.
The rest of them I have marked down to $45.00, 10% off no longer applies; just $45.00 per clam and then the shipping on top of that (prices for shipping on top of thread)