new pic and new coral

wax32

Does that engineer blenny really look like that! It's like a charicature of an old man!

larrynews

the grumpy looking fish is an engineer goby, he looks like an eel i think, so i got him....i have around 200 pounds of rock, and the tank is a 90

wax32

200 pounds wow. I like the looks of a packed tank like yours. I have a lot in mine too, but not that much.

joe123

what do you have for lighting? looks spectacular. one day yea one day..... sorry i was drooling. looks good

larrynews

my lighting is 2x400w mh 20k, 2x96w pc and 2x65w pc....probaly to much but it works well for me...thanks for all the good words

joe123

Originally Posted by larrynews
my lighting is 2x400w mh 20k, 2x96w pc and 2x65w pc....probaly to much but it works well for me...thanks for all the good words
DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF UNDER THE CANOPY?
I GOTTA SEE ALL THAT LIGHTING FIT UNDER THAT. LOOKS LIKE THE OCEAN TO ME. SUPER GREAT WORK

O

oreo12

the grumpy looking fish is an engineer goby, he looks like an eel i think, so i got him....i have around 200 pounds of rock, and the tank is a 90
How big is old grummpy. I have one that is 14" long and dose not have that look in its face.

O

oreo12

i think old grumpy is about 10 inches
still a young one then Mine is 4 years old.

jr2857

how many anthias have you got in there? if you got only two that might not be enough. they thrive in big groups and alone ones are bound to die. i recommend getting one or two more