New Pics of My 30gal Tank

pco1988

here are some up to date pics of my tank. it has been a while since i posted pics here.
Left Side

Right Side

Other Pics

Coral Pics

May take a little time for the pics to load up
Enjoy
Comments Welcome
Philip

pco1988

Thanks. It's been a lot of hard work and at one time I almost took it down to hang up the towel but I stuck in there and now its a nice tank. The thing that most people like when they see the tank is that the live rock is full of color. Thanks again.
Philip

fishmamma

Thanks for sharing. Your LMB looks nice and fat. :joy: Do your clowns host that toadstool? It alsmost looked as though they were not straying far from it in those pics.

pco1988

Yes they host in the TSL. They big one when he was alone he hosted in my colt (my avatar), then when I got the second they hosted in the xenia then the mushroom and now the TSL. Thanks for all the comments.
Philip

pco1988

Originally Posted by startRfish
nice tank. looks healthy, btw what tang is that?
It is a Acanthurus Pyroferus, Pyroferus Tang, or Mimic Tang. I've had him since he was about one and a half inches long. He is the King of the Tank. He costed me $18.99 from the LFS. Great Price!!!
Philip

pco1988

Originally Posted by fishmamma
Your LMB looks nice and fat. :joy:
Yeah and the LMB is the same size of the tang and rabbitfish. LOL.

pco1988

You want more??? Okay here's more!!!

How about a couple of other fish pics?

Thats it for now. Enjoy.
Philip

jayc

Originally Posted by pco1988
You want more??? Okay here's more!!!

How about a couple of other fish pics?

Thats it for now. Enjoy.
Philip
What kind of rabbit fish is that? :notsure:

pco1988

Originally Posted by JayC
What kind of rabbit fish is that? :notsure:
It's a Gold Spotted Rabbitfish. He looks cool and he is full of personality.

chamic1

I've got the same powerhead in my tank and I was wondering if you have to seal they before you submerse them?

pco1988

Originally Posted by chamic1
I've got the same powerhead in my tank and I was wondering if you have to seal they before you submerse them?
Which Power head the 301 or the 802? What do you mean by seal them?

chamic1

Its the 301 and by "seal them" I mean silicon the top cap and where the cord enters the powerhead. It says on the side of them not exceed the water level line.